Bow Wow Burritos :
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 12 ounces cooked beef -- *see Note
- 1 clove garlic --minced
- 3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 can sweet potatoes --(23-oz.) drained
- 1 can black beans --(15-oz.) rinsed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon -- powder
- 6 flour tortillas -- (10-inch)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro --chopped
- 6 tablespoons cheese -- shredded
- 6 tablespoons vegetables --*see Note
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in peanut butter, sweet potatoes and beans; mash slightly. Add cumin, cinnamon and chili powder, beef bouillon; mix well. Reduce heat to low; add beef, cover and simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, heat tortillas according to package directions.
To serve, spoon and spread scant 1/2 cup mixture across center third of each tortilla with one piece of meat in center.
Top each with 1 tablespoon sour cream, 1 teaspoon cilantro, I tablespoon Cheese spread to cover mixture.
Fold sides of each tortilla 1 inch over filling. Fold bottom 1/3 of tortilla over filling; roll again to enclose filling.
*Note: Beef or chicken cut into 1/2 inch strips, or "meatless" meat for the vegetarian doggies.
*Note: Optional... Shredded veggies for added nutrition, carrots, green beans, broccoli etc.
Serving Ideas : Add 1 Teaspoon Dog Oil Supplement and 1 teaspoon Dog Powder Mix Supplement for added nutrition before folding burritos.