Ravioli Woofer Stuffing :
• 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
• 3/4 cup cottage cheese, 2% fat
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup cooked Atlantic salmon --finely diced
• 2 tablespoons parsley sprig --finely chopped
Prepare the PoodleRice and Meat Dinner
• 1 cup meat --*see Note 4 cups rice
• 1 cup vegetables --*see Note
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 2 cloves garlic
Boil all ingredients together in a large pot. Be sure that pork is cooked all the way through. Cool food off and serve.
Note: choose one: hamburger, ground pork (cook all the way through), ground chicken, ground turkey, or liver
Note: choose one or more of these: sweet potato, regular potato, green beans, carrots, spinach
For Variety: Noodles and Meat Same ingredients as Rice and Meat Dinner, except for this: Boil 1 pound noodles separately. Mix noodles in with meat and vegetable mixture when ready to serve. Italian and Chinese noodles will both work.
Try to substitute mackerel (a fish) for meat in some meals. I usually buy the canned stuff which has little bones in it. They can eat these bones. A little of the canned stuff goes a long way though--it has a lot of salt!