Weimaraner Walleye :
• 3 pounds walleye pike fillets
• 2 ounces chicken livers -- diced fine
• 2 cups fish stock
• 3 cups cooked brown rice
• 1/4 cup cooked wild rice
• 1/4 cup kale, frozen
• 1/2 cup green beans, frozen
• 1/4 cup collard greens, frozen
• 1/4 cup corn, frozen
• 1/4 cup potatoes, frozen • 1 tablespoon cod liver oil
pre heat oven to 350.
In a baking dish add walleye fillets diced chicken livers, pour in fish stock and cod liver oil, add frozen veggies, cover and bake 20 to 30 minutes or till done.
In a large bowl add cooked rice, and the juices from the baking dish along with the cooked veggies, mix well. chunk the walleye into a size for your dog and mix well, if needed chop vegetables to a size for your dog.
Allow to cool and serve. freeze leftovers or keep in fridge covered.