Puppy Formulas :
2/3 Cup Goat milk canned (or just regular canned milk)
1/3 Cup water or Pedialyte
1 teaspoon Karo Syrup
1 egg yolk 1 teaspoon Dyne or pediatric vitamin
Strain a couple of times to make sure there is no albumin in the mixture, although it has been used successfully without egg at all.
Variation: 1 can of Condensed Milk rather than goat's milk (it may be too high in protein and put a strain on the puppy's kidneys 1 envelope of Knox unflavored gelatin in addition to other ingredients (helps keep stools solid).
• 1 cup of canned Condensed milk or evaporated milk
• 4 ounces plain, full-fat yogurt
• 1 egg yolk
• 1 dropper full of baby vitamins
• 2 cups hot water
• 1 can Evaporated milk (Not condensed--both are in bakery section of store but different products)
• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons Karo syrup
• 2 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin.
Mix thoroughly to get the gelatin working.
4 ounces Carnation EVAPORATED milk
4 ounces FULL FAT natural, plain yogurt
1 tablespoon Mayonnaise, (NOT salad dressing and definitely NOT DIET)
1 egg yolk
1 dropper full of human baby pediatric liquid vitamin, no fluoride.
Whiz in blender...feed baby.